- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Leased by Ray White Pennant Hills!Property ID 1676355Expansive Townhouse, Walk to Station
This three bedroom brick townhouse is in a highly sought after location only 400m to Thornleigh Station and cafes. Offering an eat in kitchen, good size lounge, undercover entertaining area and a private rear courtyard for the children to play in or for you to sit and unwind after your long day.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and large built-ins
- 2 additional bedrooms, both a good size and one with built-in wardrobe
- Main bathroom with spa bath, shower & vanity
- Separate toilet and wet area
- Eat in kitchen with oven, cook top and dishwasher
- Combined lounge/dining room with sliding doors to paved area
- Single garage with automatic door, drive through to carport
- Additional downstairs powder room & laundry
- Paved undercover entertaining area and rear grassed area
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioners
Location, Location, Location:
- 400m to Thornleigh Station & Cafs (Approx)
- 850m walk to Thornleigh Market Place & Aldi (Approx)
- 1.2km walk to Thornleigh West Public School (Approx)
- 750m to Benowie Walking Track (Approx)
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, restaurants and entertainment area
- Short drive to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls & St Leos College
For further information or to arrange your inspection please contact Ray White.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.