- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600Property ID 1571091If location is top of your shopping list then this is a must see. This home is in a prized cul-de-sac location and is only 15min (approx) walk to Thornleigh station and even closer to Aldi, Woolworths and Cafes. Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 full size bathrooms, 2 living areas and a wrap around balcony with a beautiful bush vista. This is a warm, welcoming family haven with plenty of private spaces and one that you will be proud to call home.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bedroom with WIR and access to full bathroom
- 3 other bedrooms all with built-ins
- Large lounge room with garden outlook
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of bench space, breakfast bar, oven, range hood and dishwasher
- 2 full size bathrooms, 1 is 2 way with access for the 4th bedroom
- 2nd living area/tv room with sliding doors to deck
- Reserve cycle air conditioning
- Rear wrap around private deck looking out to beautiful bush vista
- Single lock up garage with internal access and remote control door
- Garden shed
- Freshly painted and recently polished floors
- New carpet and blinds
Location, Location, Location:
- 900m (approx) to Thornleigh train station
- 800m (approx) to Thornleigh Marketplace and shops
- 2.3km (approx) to Thornleigh Golf Centre
- 2.4km (approx) to Normanhurst West & Thornleigh West Public School
- 3.5km (approx) to St Stephens Pre School
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker, Abbotsleigh, Knox, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, St Leos and Hornsby Girls.
AUCTION: Thursday 8th December, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Karen Page on 0418 643 264 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.