- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600Property ID 1568118Here are all your boxes ticked. We have a single level brick home on offer, with the winning combination of being in both a quiet street and only a 500m walk to Thornleigh station. The large lawn at the front is ideal for extra off street car or boat parking, and there is more lawn at the back for the kids to run around or room to plant your veggie patch. The kitchen has recently been updated and the floorboards polished but there is still plenty of scope to add your own touch to the rest of the home. Along with the 3 bedrooms there is also a separate studio/office located above the garage.
In A Nutshell:
- 3 bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Lounge room with gas heater and polished timber floors. Split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooking, island bench, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and rangehood
- Open plan dining with access to the backyard
- Original bathroom with shower bath and separate toilet
- Good sized yard, plenty of lawn and a paved entertaining courtyard
- Large garden shed on concrete base
- Single lock up garage with upstairs studio on top of garage
Location, Location, Location:
- Thornleigh Station only 500m walk (approx)
- Close to Thornleigh Market Place & Aldi
- Pennant Hills Public School catchment
- Pennant Hills High School catchment
- Pennant Hills Station, shops and cafes also very close by
- Thornleigh Golf Centre, parks & sporting facilities all nearby
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, restaurants and entertainment area
- Close to numerous elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls & St Leos
AUCTION: Thursday 8th December at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.