- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Sold by Ray White Thornleigh 9481 8600Property ID 1566003Well presented 3 bedroom home with plenty of space, conveniently positioned across the road from Oakleigh Oval and Thornleigh West Public School at the top of the street. This single level brick home has had the kitchen and bathroom updated and also includes an open plan meals area, dining and lounge room. Polished timber floors feature throughout as well as LED lighting and ducted air conditioning. The solid timber deck looks out over the private grassed yard. We'd love to welcome you to this family friendly neighbourhood.
In A Nutshell:
- All 3 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Renovated kitchen with Stone finishing, island bench, integrated dishwasher, microwave and oven
- Living spaces include dining room, lounge and meals area
- Ducted air conditioning, multiple gas bayonets, ceiling fans in all the rooms
- LED lights throughout the house
- Instant gas water heater
- Merbau hard wood deck and outdoor gas bayonet for your summer BBQs
- Good size laundry with a toilet and outside access
- Double lockup garage
Location, Location, Location:
- Approx 100m walk to Thornleigh West Public School
- Approx 1.4 km to Thornleigh Train Station
- Across the road from Oakleigh Oval
- Many Pre-School and Day Care options nearby
- A short drive to Hornsby Westfield shopping centre, restaurants and entertainment precinct
- Thornleigh shops nearby including Woolworths and Aldi
- Minutes to Parks, Playgrounds, Thornleigh Golf Centre, Sportsbliss and Brickpit Sporting facilities
- Close to exclusive schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Easy access to the M1, M2 and Pacific Highway
AUCTION: Saturday 3rd December On-Site at 3.30pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.