House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Thornleigh
Serene Living AwaitsProperty ID 1442872Set on the high side of the street in a whisper quiet location is this 3 bedroom brick home. Neatly presented with high ceilings and polished timber floors, the combined lounge and dining room is open plan to the modern kitchen. There is also a covered timber deck, perfect for entertaining. Only a short bus trip away from Normanhurst Station, close to schools and shops, this home should definitely be on your list.
In A Nutshell:
- Master bed with built-ins and timber shutters, 2 more good sized rooms
- Split level living, well designed floorplan
- Combined lounge and dining opening to undercover timber deck
- Modern kitchen with island bench, stainless steel appliances, ducted range hood and dishwasher
- Bright main bathroom with bath tub, shower and toilet. Additional second toilet.
- Split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Internal laundry off the kitchen with door to outside
- BBQ area with pergola, level lawn area which is fully fenced
- Single garage and garden shed
Location, Location, Location:
- Sitting high in a quiet position with a beautiful leafy outlook
- Bus top at door for easy access to Normanhurst Train station
- Only minutes drive to Thornleigh, Westleigh and Hornsby Shopping Centres
- Normanhurst West Public School and Turramurra High catchment area. Elite schools close by
For further information please feel free to contact Nathan Leuzzi on 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.