- About this property
- Explore The Ponds
Another Fantastic Result by Rod Nolan & Theresa Scholtz from Ray White Nolan & IkenProperty ID 1567833Occasionally you come across a home that just ticks all the boxes. Premium location, pristine presentation, and a backyard with endless possibilities. This grand family home is located in the highly sought after Lake's Edge precinct, and features park and mountain views, plus easy access to public transport, popular playgrounds, shops, and a variety of schools.
This wonderful home features:
• Grand entry foyer through immense double doors, leading up to a sweeping staircase
• Five generous bedrooms, all with built-ins
• The ultra-spacious master bedroom boasts spacious walk-in robe and private ensuite, with stone tops and double vanity
• Family bathroom with separate toilet
• Study downstairs
• Formal lounge/TV room
• Family and dining area flowing seamlessly to the outdoors
• Natural gas connection point to dining room.
• Sleek and stylish kitchen with large walk-in pantry, 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall edge and breakfast bar, 900mm Blanco stainless steel cooktop and oven, soft-close drawers, plumbing for the fridge and feature splashback
• The expansive alfresco dining area with ceiling fan and natural gas connection, overlooks a landscaped, level backyard, with manicured lawns, and enough space for a pool.
• Other luxurious inclusions are: 2.7m ceilings, downlights, solid oak floors downstairs, powder room with stone vanity top, dual zone reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, remote double lock-up garage with storage room and internal access, laundry with storage, downstairs and upstairs linen cupboards, crimsafe screens on exterior doors, blinds, zoned alarm system, data and phone NBN cabling throughout and upgraded insulation.
The owner has given us instructions to sell, so bring your cheque book to auction day on 10 December. Give Rod and Theresa a call at 9627 1011 for more information.