House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore The Ponds
Perfect First Home or InvestmentProperty ID 1539436Boasting a competitive location, close to schools, transport and local shops; this tranquil double storey, Torrens Title home presents a unique opportunity for growing families and investors alike.
As you step into the home, calming neutral tones and tasteful dcor create a warm, tranquil atmosphere. Offering formal lounge, family room and meals area, spaces in which to unwind are plentiful. Relish quiet time in your outside entertainment area, as you soak in the warm sun and enjoy a cool breeze. For the chef of the household, an immaculately maintained kitchen, with stainless steel SMEG appliances, awaits at the heart of the home.
• 4 generous bedrooms, all with built-ins, the master with mirrored built-ins, and ensuite, with double vanity
• Family bathroom with loads of storage, and separate toilet
• Formal lounge as you enter the front door
• Family and meals area with plenty of storage, and two sliding doors leading to manicured, landscaped gardens
• The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, pantry and soft-close drawers
• North facing covered entertainment area, so you can enjoy the very best of the Australian climate
• Other inclusions are: ceiling fans in all bedrooms, laundry, guest powder room, automated tandem double garage with internal access, NBN connectivity, plantation shutters and curtains throughout, and plenty of storage under the stairs.
Walk to the park/playground and bus stop, or take a short drive to the local shopping centre. You will be spoilt for choice with schools (Riverbank Public School and The Ponds High School catchment), and only minutes away from Rouse Hill Town Centre, and the future Cudgegong train station (part of the future Northwest Rail Link).
Potential rental income of $620 - $650 per week
Call Theresa and Rod today at 9627 1011 to arrange an inspection.