House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Temora
Circa 1910 Family HomeProperty ID 1563477Circa 1910 this generous double brick home with iron roof is looking for a new family. Reflective of its era, the rooms in this home are HUGE, with high ceilings and plenty of space throughout. The home has a really workable floorplan the master bedroom (including ensuite) and second living area is at the rear of the home and ideal for guest stays, extended families and more!
- 5 carpeted double bedrooms, one with shelving and gas bayonet and the master with large built in robes and ensuite. Ensuite has been partially updated with new shower recess and tiling.
- Two generous living areas formal living/dining at the front of the home, opening off the kitchen, with access onto the side verandah. Inbuilt LPG gas heater and brand new ducted evaporative air conditioning unit throughout.
- North facing rear living area with plenty of natural light coming in through the generous windows. Brand new woodfire.
- Huge, refurbished eat in kitchen with plenty of room for dining setting, heaps of cupboard space, large pantry, new dishwasher and generous breakfast bar. Easy clean lino flooring.
- Brand new (and rarely used) tiled main bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Large tiled laundry, easy access into the back yard and ample room for further cupboards or that extra fridge/freezer
- Recent expenditure includes: new carpet throughout the hallway, rear living area and main bedroom. Fresh neutral paint throughout, new dishwasher, new blinds, curtains and light fittings throughout. New evaporative a/c system, new woodfire.
The home is situated on a well fenced block of 809sqm. The tidy yard and gardens beds have a mix of shrubs, roses, a couple of fruit trees and good lawn areas. The block includes rear lane access and an older single garage/workshop. Welcoming verandahs are on the southern and eastern side of the home giving access into both the entrance hall and living area and are beautiful, sunny spots to relax!