House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Temora
Are you After Some Peace & Quiet??Property ID 1549192Are you after a large block in a quiet area?? This generous half acre (double) block is right opposite the Soccer Ground a very peaceful location with a lovely rural outlook! Built in 1999 this hardiplank home has plenty of features:
- 4 bedrooms, all larger-than-average sizes. 3 with built in robes and master with large walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Tiled ensuite with shower recess (easy conversion to a disability-friendly bathroom if needed.) Master room includes glass sliding doors to the private front verandah.
- Large open plan living, dining, kitchen area. Living area with wood fire and 2 x natural gas bayonets. Ducted evaporative air-conditioning (2 years old) is throughout the home.
- Ample dining space, currently with a 8 seater setting. Very light and bright area with glass sliding doors leading to the rear entertaining area.
- HUGE kitchen complete with 4 seater breakfast bar, dishwasher, huge pantry, natural gas stove, easy clean floating floors and a vibrant outlook over the lush back yard.
- Sizeable tiled laundry with linen press and external access. 3 way tiled family bathroom with large vanity and mirror, spa bath and separate shower.
- 10.5 x 4 mtr elevated back verandah/entertaining area. A huge space that will definitely please the entertainer! Child & pet friendly with fencing the entire way around the entertaining area. Complete with lights and power points.
- 2024sqm block with extra high back fence. Rear lane access easily available. Great fencing on 3 sides of the block as well as extra fencing around the large lawn/play area.
- Established front gardens on dripper system and 2500L tank with pump for watering.
- Gravel driveway into the double carport & double lock up garage 18m x 6m overall. Power & concrete floors plus workshop space in the garage. Also and additional carport of the rear verandah
- Full length front verandah.
This is a well laid out home and yard. All rooms are larger than average and the space continues outside. All floorcoverings and paints are newer and the property has been really well maintained by the current owners. You must view it to fully appreciate the sheer size of the property!