- About this property
- Explore Temora
Under Offer - Open Home CancelledProperty ID 1547189Welcome to 22 Williams Street, a generous 4 bedroom + office home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Ideal for families or retirees, if you're in the market for a solid brick veneer home you should be inspecting this one!
- 4 bedrooms. 2 very generous doubles, master with built in robes with mirrored doors. Second bedroom with tv point oversized east facing window plenty of space for built ins if desired. 3rd bedroom is a smaller double with built in robes and 4th bedroom is a single with built ins.
- Office/multipurpose room at the back of the home with access onto the spacious entertaining area. This is a great area to hide the kids toys away, turn into further storage or maybe even an ensuite. There are multiple options with this room, depending on your needs.
- L-shaped carpeted living area with natural gas bayonet and ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with tiled floors and glass sliding doors into entertaining area. Kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher. Ample room for a 6 seater + dining setting.
- Tiled bathroom with large vanity and wall mirror, tastic and bath/shower over combo and separate toilet.
- Large tiled laundry with heaps of space for storage. External access.
- Full length, paved rear entertaining area. A peaceful and private space to entertain or relax any time of year! Framed by garden beds and established trees, this lush area overlooks the lawned and fully fenced back yard. Power points and lighting are connected.
- Large garden shed. Extra high carport and back yard access. Front and back gardens are all on dripper system.
Agents Comments: A coat of paint and new carpets will work wonders in this home! There's oodles of natural light and the rooms are all good sizes. Outside will please everyone kids and pets will be safe in the fully fenced yard and mum and dad will have plenty of space to entertain and tinker. Williams Street is a quiet street full of quality brick and render homes that are mostly owner-occupied and traffic is mostly local-traffic only.
The property is currently tenanted at $250 per week (estimated achievable rental $270-275 p.w) and tenants are in occupancy until March/April 2017. Tenants are happy to stay in occupancy.