Residential Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Temora
Brick Beauty in Baker StreetProperty ID 1545808With the Medical Centre literally at your back gate, this deceptively spacious brick semi-detached home is a must-see, especially for the ageing demographic. The location alone of this home makes it incredibly attractive to first home buyers and prospective tenants as well - so if you're an investor, come for a look!
The double brick and tin package includes
- 2 carpeted double bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans. Main bedroom has decorative old mantle left from the old open fireplace which is now used as a cupboard.
- Light and spacious living area with inbuilt wood fire, bookshelf, wall mounted tv bracket and ceiling fan. Ducted evaporative air conditioning is throughout the living area and 2 bedrooms.
- Open kitchen and dining area with Gerflor planking floors. The timber kitchen has an electric stove/oven and large fridge space and a peaceful outlook from the sink window out to the lush garden beds.
- Oversized tiled bathroom (no, really, it's huge!) with shower recess, linen cupboard and vanity. IDEAL for anyone needing to install easy-access or disability friendly bathing options.
- Toilet located in the tiled laundry with external access.
- Sewing room/office/3rd bedroom with floating floors at the back of the home. Glass sliding doors allow access to back entertaining area.
- Back entertaining area undercover and paved, overlooking the backyard.
- Parcel comprised of approx. 574sqm with good fencing and beautiful gardens around the borders of the property.
- Large single garage/workshop accessible via the rear lane. Cement floors, personal access door x 2 and another roller door facing south allowing larger items easy access into the shed. Workbenches included.