Mixed Farming for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Temora
Secure Now - Pay February 2019Property ID 1534796Rose Vale' Temora 976.5 Ha 2,410 acres
• One of the best managed properties in Temora District held by the Obst family since 1919
• Short crop/Pasture rotations, Outstanding sheep result, Very good pastures
• Quyality sheds Machinery, W/Shop, Grain Shed, 3 Stand W/Shed
• Pratley sheep yards with under cover draft and double drenching race
• Location suits mixed farming operation Grain/Sheep/Cattle or a grain farming operation due to the farm being very arable.
• Main Road frontage Goldfields Way (Temora West Wyalong Road), Close to Grain Facilities
Excellent opportunity to secure a very good property now. Pay for in Feb 2019 with the option to lease Approx 1320 Acres from 1st Feb 2017 to 31/1/2019. (Two blocks Kyles and Killarney.) This farm presents very well and would suit the most astute purchaser. A testament to this property is the quality of the crops Canola/Wheat/Barley and the Merino sheep operation which were sold on Auctions Plus on Tuesday 13th September, with the 2015 drop Merino Ewes selling for a top of $275 per head. Total clearance of 1360 Ewes 1 years to 7 years selling for an outstanding average of $226 per head on farm. A note that the 7 year Merino Ewes were sold sound mouth with a very product fleece on their back having weaned lambs 6 weeks earlier. This property has a good history of lime and fertiliser, a testament the quality of the livestock and the pastures.