House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Temora
Family Home for an Affordable Price!Property ID 1396613You will struggle to find another brick and tile 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living area home for this price in Temora! If you're in the market for a large home on a manageable parcel and haven't looked through 9 Truskett Street already, now's your chance!
This brick veneer home is deceptively large inside and a quick coat of paint and new floorcoverings will work wonders! This solid home was built around 1980 and had a major rear extension in 2007/2008 of a second living area, master suite including ensuite and undercover rear entertaining area.
- Comprised of 4 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans, 3 have built in wardrobes and the oversized master suite includes walk in robe and ensuite.
- Ensuite with corner spa bath, his and hers' vanity and separate shower recess. (2007/2008 construction.)
- 2 living areas formal living space at the front of the home with carpet floors, gas bayonet. Rear living area with woodfire, reverse cycle unit and timber French doors opening to the entertaining area.
- Open kitchen/dining area with lino flooring, reverse cycle unit. U Shaped kitchen with large pantry, breakfast bar, electric stove and servery window overlooking the rear living area. Dining area comfortably fits an 8 seater setting.
- Tiled family bathroom with bath and separate shower. New shower screen has been installed. Separate toilet.
- Large tiled laundry, plenty of room for extra fridge/freezer or more storage if desired.
- Back entertaining area features a built in brick bbq, external power points, lights, 2 ceiling fans and overlooks the compact back yard.
- Fencing is good on all sides and the block is secure great for kids and pets alike.
- Lock up garage/workshop built in 2011. It measures 4 x 9 mtrs with fully concreted floor, pot belly stove and one roller door. Other car accommodation includes a double carport adjacent to the home and plenty of space on the street for visitor parking.
- Storage galore, with inbuilt roof storage including a light and tall enough for a person to stand in and generous linen press in hall.
- in-ground sprinkler system in both the front and back lawns that ensure simplicity in keeping the lawns lush.
- Tiled roof and gutters replaced in 2007/2008
9 Truskett Street is currently tenanted at $275 per week, with the tenants' lease ending in December 2016. It's a solid investment and has been a wonderful family home for the current owners. The vendors have purchased elsewhere and are happy to negotiate to secure a sale. Located directly across from the Temora West School and literally around the corner from the refurbished Temora West Park, this home is in a convenient location for families, yet still less than 1km from the central shopping/business district and will appeal to the older demographics too.