- About this property
- Explore Sydney
B.2. B I. T. Sales & Finance $3m E. B. I. T. D. A. Requires $13m to Join with ManagementProperty ID 1402940Technology, Software and Finance business with an $18m annual turnover seeking $15m to complete a $20m purchase price. The Industry trades between 6 and 8 x Earnings Multiples due to the recurring income and long term contracts. The current Management team (more than 10 years) have negotiated terms for the purchase of this business and seek expressions of interest / proposals from complimentary businesses such as Software, IT, Managed Services or Finance companies to provide the balance of funds ($15m) to complete the $20m transaction.
If you have previously looked at this business, please contact our office for the updated 2016 information memorandum that delivered a greater than expected $3m EBIT.
* Established more than 30 years,
* Under management for more than 10 years
* Operating across multiple locations
* 2016 turnover above $18m
* 2016 EBIT above $3m -
* 50% of income is recurring on 5 year contracts
* Average customer life in excess of 10 years
* Multiple Income streams - Finance, Maintenance, Equipment Sales and Software
* All B2B
* Over 2000 active clients
* Growing and healthy finance book
Options to acquire may include:
* Payment Terms
* Purchase by way of Preference shares linked to the majority income - example: $15m investment - $3m EBIT
* Management growth plan includes several acquisition targets identified for immediate upside
Further information about the business a confidential data room has been made available.
Submit offers: http://raywhitebusinesssalessydneycbd.com/offer-to-purchase/
Confidentiality agreement link: http://raywhitebusinesssalessydneycbd.com/corporate-confidentiality-agreement/
For more information, contact exclusive agents:
Richard Ames, Broker at Ray White Business Sales Sydney on 0421 490 501
Matthew Holland, Director at Ray White Business Sales Sydney on 0425 223629.
This is a confidential Sale - All parties will be required to complete a CA prior to the release of any information. Sale will be conducted via the Ray White Corporate Business Sales Data room.