- About this property
- Explore Sydney
Finance & Equipment Sales with 2017 Forecast Profits Above $3.5mProperty ID 1402940Ray White Business Sale Sydney is pleased to advise that we are finalising the sale of this highly profitable finance and Tech sales business.
The current CEO and Management team (over 10 years) plan to purchase this impressive Technology, Software and Finance business with a growing $18m + annual turnover. Management have offered to purchase 25% of the company and seek expressions of interest from a complimentary business in the following industries (asset finance, software, IT or managed services). Management will also consider proposals from private equity investors with an interest in growing the business providing a minimum 3-5 years.
Note: The transaction price is based on an independent bank approved valuation completed in February 2017 - (ie. purchase price)
Buyers that have previously considered this business are welcome to request updated financials and a copy of the Independent valuers report.
* Established more than 30 years,
* Under management for more than 10 years
* Operating across multiple locations
* 2016 turnover above $18m
* 2016 EBITDA above $3m / 2017 EBITDA forecast above $3.5m (updated Feb 2017)
* 50% of income is recurring on 5 year contracts
* Average customer life in excess of 12 years
* Multiple Income streams - Finance, Maintenance, Equipment Sales and Software
* All sales are B2B - no consumer finance
* Over 2000 active clients
* Growing and healthy finance book
* 2017 Independent bank approved valuation held for above $18m (purchase price)
For more information, contact exclusive agents:
Richard Ames, Broker at Ray White Business Sales Sydney on 0421 490 501
Matthew Holland, Director at Ray White Business Sales Sydney on 0425 223629.
This is a confidential Sale - All parties will be required to complete a CA prior to the release of any information. Sale will be conducted via the Ray White Corporate Business Sales Data room.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used are stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owners salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.