- About this property
- Explore Sydney
Part Time Business $112k Profit - Regrettable Sale, Price Reduced - Make an Offer!Property ID 1402939Summary
Award winning fashion & service business recording $112k profit to owner, opening 20 hours a week. Asking price REDUCED to $100k inclusive of stock, don't miss out - all offers considered!
Great opportunity for the new owner to develop this service further. Part time operation where you can work part time hours and receive full time rewards the physical store is currently open 18-20 hours a week ideal for working around school pickups or your other interests.
The business also has a modern online store with strong internet presence with over 10,000 Facebook /Instagram followers
and the business is ranked on the first page of Google search results.
No specific skills required
Closed Sun to Tues
Open Wed to Friday (4 hours each day. Thursday evening by appointment)
Open Saturday (6 hours)
$42000 +GST per annum - New 3 year lease with an option
1 x Saturday employee
Reason for Sale:
Owners relocating overseas
They are renowned for offering exceptional service and quality products, and have built an outstanding reputation in the industry that has resulted in hundreds of fantastic customer reviews, repeat customers and referrals. They won the Sydney Business Awards for the Retail Fashion category.
About the Business:
VENDOR CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE CHANGED, REGRETTABLE SALE. WE INVITE ALL OFFERS & ENQUIRIES, THE BUSINESS IS PRICED TO SELL AT A REDUCED PRICE OF $100,000 inclusive of stock!
Offering a great lifestyle, this is an exciting business opening part time hours with full time wages, in a happy and rewarding industry. Owner has invested 10 years into the business and developed a very stable cash flow positive business for the new owner.
- Perfect part time, lifestyle business for working around school pick ups or if you have other interests.
- The business was the winner of the Sydney Business Awards and is a consistently rated as a Top 5 Star Top Supplier as voted by customers over the past few years
- Located on Sydney's lower north shore, parking for 2, good street frontage
- The products are from upmarket designers from Europe and the US, who are very supportive and will only supply to retail shop fronts. Stock generally arrives within a week.
- 50% of sales are from the online store. The business has a modern website with strong online presence resulting in excellent Google ranking (1st page) and over 10,000 followers/likes on Facebook and Instagram
- Renowned for providing exceptional quality service, the business has an outstanding reputation in the industry built over 10 years, with hundreds of fantastic customer reviews,
many repeat customers and referrals.
- The business offers a unique service that sets it apart from others in the industry. This service delivers good margin, and has the potential to be exploited further by the new owner. Please ask us for more information on this special opportunity.
The business has a store front that is open approximately 20 hours a week , and also has an online store which generates about 50+% of sales.
For more information contact the broker:
Sales Associate | Business Sales Sydney (CBD)
Ray White Business Sales, Corporate Business Sales & Acquisitions
M: 0426 828 952 T:1800 858 696
A: Level 17, 135 King St Sydney NSW 2000
Disclaimer: Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owners salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non recurring expenses, one off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.