Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Stokers Siding
Leafy Rural Setting is a Surprise PackageProperty ID 1578700If first impressions count, you will undoubtedly be impressed with this 11.3 acre (4.6 Ha) scenic rural lifestyle opportunity. Offering the perfect mix of elevation, aspect, outlook and superb privacy, this well appointed low set brick home overlooks all usable, fertile alluvial grazing pastures perfect for horses, cattle, small cropping or permaculture which is complemented by the tree-lined creek frontage.
The home is surrounded by lovely established gardens and trees. The yard is perfect for children and pets and will easily accommodate a pool if desired. A Colorbond shed (double lockup with carport) is positioned a short distance from the home.
Features of the home include;
* Large covered outdoor living and entertaining area (insulated ceiling) accessed from sliding doors off the family room
* Open plan family and informal dining area adjoins the kitchen with tiled floors
* Separate formal lounge and dining room with floor to ceiling windows
* Ceiling fans throughout 3 living areas
* Four bedrooms (3 with robes) and an ensuited master bedroom
* Single lockup garage
* 2 x 10000g (45000L) concrete water tanks
* Vehicular access road to paddock
* Pumping rights from creek
* Central to the convenience of Stokers Siding public school (3km)
* 10km Murwillumbah, 22.5km Pottsville Beach, 41km Gold Coast Airport, 42km Byron Bay
Genuine vendor is downsizing and welcomes your inspection to appreciate. Contact rural agent, Belinda Franks on 0409 152 200 arrange your personal inspection.