- About this property
. Sold at AuctionProperty ID 1884076This solid Victorian terrace is a classic inner city residence in a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac. Combining the convenience of urban living with the bonus of an expansive backyard, this St Peters Classic is a hidden gem. Boasting a brand new kitchen with stone benchtops and ample storage, separate lounge and dining room and a stunning resort-style bathroom. Enjoy a sumptuous "bath under the stars" in the enormous bathtub under panoramic windows which open to your own private leafy haven. There is also plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, gardening, kids and active pets there is land enough for your own private city farm!
Easy walk to St Peters Station and South King Street cafe scene. Family-friendly Simpson Park is at the end of the street. Community Preschool, Public Primary school and OOSH are situated directly across the street. Dog-lovers are well-served by Sydney Park, a few minutes walk around the corner. Marrickville Metro and Annette Kellerman Aquatic Centre are a 10-15 minute walk. Alexandria and its thriving food precinct is a comfortable walk. Enables a car-free lifestyle with GoGet pods nearby, plenty of public transport and an easy walk to most facilities. Bicycle to Central station and the CBD on a near-level route of back streets and cycleways in around 20 minutes.
This is a lovely liveable home for now, with potential to extend the main house and also add a detached backyard secondary dwelling in the future (stca) whilst retaining a spacious leafy yard.
• Quiet tree lined cul-de-sac with Simpson Park at the end of the street
• Short walk to Sydney Park and St Peters Station
• An easy 20 minute bicycle commute to Central Station via Sydney Cycleways, 25 minutes to Town Hall.
• Walk to Marrickville Metro, Newtown, Enmore, Sydenham Station and Grounds of Alexandria
• Huge private backyard (380sqm approx) with space to extend and also room to build a separate granny flat or studio (stca)
• Needs to be inspected to appreciate just how much space is available.
• Plenty of space for kids, dogs and city farmers.
• Rare block dimensions: an astonishing 70m approx long and gets wider towards the rear (6.5m approx wide at back boundary)
• Solid brick double-storey late Victorian workers' semi-detached
• Separate lounge and dining room: classic inner-city house.
• Master bedroom adjoined by a full width balcony with Victorian latticework
• Brand new sunny kitchen with caesarstone bench tops, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Modern light-drenched bathroom, with underfloor heating and heated towel rail, with easy-clean glass splashbacks and generous bathtub.
• Bathroom opens onto lush garden
• Exceptional outdoor entertaining, deep rear garden/yard with studio/workshop and separate garden shed