- About this property
- Explore St Marys
Under Offer by Sid Elias - Open Home CancelledProperty ID 1823709Ray White Colyton|St Marys|St Clair is proud to present this 5-bedroom family home, complete with in-ground salt-water pool and a fully secure yard on a 696 square metre block in the thriving suburb of St Marys.
"18 Carrington Street" Located within easy walking distance of schools, shops, sporting fields and public transport, this roomy home is purpose made for families looking for spaciousness and room to breathe. This home won't be on the market for long so don't miss out.
Features for this home also include:
- Five perfectly-sized bedrooms - two located on the ground floor and three upstairs
- Two large living areas - Up the stairs, the second living area is bright and sunny and includes access to the front patio.
- Ducted air con throughout the second story which keeps this home at the perfect temperature year-round.
- The large timber styled kitchen features a breakfast bar and stainless appliances throughout
- a skylight provides the kitchen with loads of natural light.
- From the dining room, it's a step outside to a second story alfresco dining area
- staircase leading down to the backyard.
- The gorgeous main bathroom has been recently renovated and restyled with stunning ceiling high tiles.
- Double Brick Downstairs
- Drive through Garage to Back Yard
Other features also include:
The rooms upstairs all include built-in robes, and the master also featuring loads of room, and lots of natural light. Downstairs, the walkthrough laundry offers a heap of cupboard space, and a second toilet and shower
Outside the back, An in-ground, saltwater pool takes pride of place, includes a covered entertaining and BBQ for a hot summers day with a fully enclosed and powered teenagers retreat, which includes kitchen cupboards, as well as another shower and toilet.
A beautifully maintained, tropically styled backyard with the perfect combination of paving and lawn, as well as a ready-to-go veggie patch, there's nothing to do with this fully fenced and secure yard. This is perfect for families and those who do a lot of entertaining
Be quick as this property will be Auctioned on the 3rd of March 2018
* In preparing this advertisement we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in
respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document