House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore St Ives
Contemporary Living Within Tranquil OasisProperty ID 1561302Nestled away from the road, this chic architecturally inspired home provides an outstanding showcase of contemporary style, space and privacy. Offering a seamless integration of indoor and outdoor family living areas, this light-filled home uses extensive glass to capture the tranquil leafy outlook from almost every window. Tailor-made to suit families, downsizers, professionals or investors alike.
* Spacious formal lounge room, atmospheric recess lighting, gliding doors opening to the sunny, north-to-rear alfresco entertaining and pool areas.
* Separate formal dining room equipped with a built-in Cedar' bar and Caesar stone server.
* Generous light-filled casual living area includes feature wood burning fireplace, floor to ceiling windows bringing the outside in. Sliding doors open to a private sun-downer deck'.
* Bespoke Tasmanian Oak' kitchen with Caesar stone counter tops, gorgeous outside aspect, includes quality integrated European appliances. Filled 'Travertine' flooring.
* Downstairs retreat or guest accommodation includes a wet bar, two further bedrooms, and a sleek bathroom. Flows to a private courtyard with a gorgeously serene atmosphere.
* Two full luxurious bathrooms featuring Villeroy and Boch' bath tubs and basins, heated towel rails and Grohe' tap-ware.
* Main bathroom includes a frameless shower recess, double vanity and a Mosaic' feature wall.
* Master bedroom includes walk-in wardrobe, and a fully tiled ensuite featuring a spa bath, Petra Grey' limestone and Copper' tiles.
* Light and bright sizeable bedrooms, built-in wardrobes and elevated tree views.
* Large home office / study area, ideal for the busy professional or students alike.
* Internal laundry, guest toilet, plenty of storage and easy outside access.
* Salt water in-ground swimming pool with glass balustrades, adjoins Spotted Gum' timber decking.
* Automatic double lock-up garage, plenty off-street parking, under-house storage, potential for wine cellar and solar fans.
* Thoughtfully designed home with a flexible floor layout, high quality fixtures and fittings, Cedar' timber framed windows.
* CCTV sensor alarm system, ducted air-con, concealed lighting. Impressive entry features a wide Oak' timber door and Travertine tiles.
* Positioned conveniently close to St Ives shopping village St Ives, public transport and Gordon train station.
View: By Appointment
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.