- About this property
- Explore Springrange
Sought After Location Close to CanberraProperty ID 1754562With incredible high views across Hall Region to the Brindabella Mountains and a close commute to Canberra - 10 minute drive to Hall, this 130 acre (approx) vacant block is perfect for those wanting the combination of rural lifestyle and easy access to city facilities.
The level to undulating block offers outstanding building sites for your dream home plus the opportunity to build a second residence for extended family or perhaps earning additional income (Dual Occupancy Entitlement - subject to council approval).
Create your own private estate - Whether you have hobby farm interests or just after some freedom and space to do as you please in a peaceful setting, this property is the perfect match for you and your family.
Not only sealed road all the way to the property from Canberra, the vendor is currently constructing a sealed driveway entrance for your pleasure.
This block currently with Development Consent approval from council, will include grid power to the block, driveway entrance and stock proof boundary fencing (these provisions to be included in contract).
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SITE THURSDAY, 9th NOVEMBER AT 6.00PM
*130 acre (approx) vacant block
* Blue ribbon location of Springrange/Hall Region
* Spectacular rural views of Hall Region to the Brindabellas
* Sealed road to Canberra, sealed driveway entrance
* Magnificent stands of mature established native trees plus open pasture
* Access to intermittent creek
* 2 paddocks, 1 dam
* Stock proof boundary fencing, power to block
* Outstanding building sites
* Dual occupancy entitlement (subject to council approval)
* 10 minutes (approx) drive to Hall and 30 minutes (approx) to Canberra CBD
* Mail delivery, school bus to Canberra
* Council Development Consent issued 6/9/17. Block available to purchase now; settlement to follow upon vendor completing usual required works as per that development consent and final registration of subdivision ie. drive entrance from road, power to block, fencing etc
Call Mark Johnstone on 0414 382 093 for appointment to inspect or come along to our next open exhibition.