- About this property
- Explore Rydal
Rydal - 5.86 HaProperty ID 1679477Lot 2 "Daffodil Hill" is a beautiful 5.86 ha parcel, sitting proudly above the quaint little village of Rydal, with its pub and train station within walking distance. The property is zoned appropriately for further subdivision.
Some features of Daffodil Hill include:
- Approximately 280 metres frontage to Solitary Creek
- Undulating country, with level creek flats
- Established native and exotic trees
- Backbone power available
- Easy access
- Dwelling entitlements, with excellent house sites
- Approximately 2.5 hours to Sydney, 20 minutes to Lithgow
Daffodil Hill represents an excellent opportunity for a developer looking to subdivide or somebody seeking a quiet, rural lifestyle on few acres. The level creek flats have previously been used for exercising and training horses but would also be ideal for growing Lucerne or other fodder crops. The property was formally part of the celebrated Chapel House, whose previous owners include the re-known artist John Olsen. An inspection will not disappoint so please phone Peter Crampton to arrange an appointment.