- About this property
- Explore Rushcutters Bay
Sold by Nick Thompson 0423 846 888Property ID 1506741In an idyllic location on the edge of Rushcutters Bay Park and footsteps from the harbour foreshore, this spacious apartment occupies the sunny north-west corner on the top floor of Lakemount', a gracious Art Deco security building of 20 apartments with a handsome faade, gracious entrance and beautiful period details. Filled with sunshine and natural light pouring in through wide windows, the apartment has a 73sqm layout with a wide entry hall, spacious living room, king-size bedroom, 2nd bedroom/study, good-sized gas kitchen and bathroom (with shower above bath). Other features include high ceilings, polished floorboards, picture rails and an elegant bay window in the bedroom. Comfortable and immediately livable, it is brimming with scope for a modern makeover to captialise on its generous size and excellent position in a highly sought after locale close to the harbour, Rushcutters Bay park/tennis courts and cosmopolitan Potts Point's cafes and restaurants.
• Top floor position on north-west corner
• Generously proportions with high ceilings
• Light & sunny interiors with wide windows
• Entrance hall leads to spacious living room
• King-size bedroom with elegant bay window
• 2nd bedroom or study, sunroom, dining room
• Big gas kitchen, bathroom with shower/bath
• Close to city buses, trains and vibrant Potts Point
• Bordering park, tennis courts, harbour foreshore
Total Area: 73sqm approx.
Strata Levies: $1020.65 per quarter
Water Rates: $180.37 per quarter
Council Rates: $239.32 per quarter
Contact Agent for viewing.