House for Rent
- About this property
Near New - One Bedroom Apartment Plus StudyProperty ID 1934005A prized top floor position with ultra-hip architectural outlooks sets this light soaked security residence apart from the rest. Set in a PAYCE block that's renowned for its superior building standard and design, overview parkland and it is right next door to all daily amenities and transport.
- One bedroom plus study with ensuite;
- Modern bathroom with bathtub;
- Open plan gas kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher provided;
- Washington park area surrounding by parklands and wetlands;
- 700m to trains, shops and schools;
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should reply on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.