House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Riverwood
Four (4) Bedrooms Brick House with Granny Flat - RiverwoodProperty ID 1845671Located in a popular street is this solid brick house with 4 good size bedrooms, also come with a self contain granny flat.
It's not only big in the size but also good with its location that park just across the road, bus-stop right in your foot step and with 10 minutes walks you can easy to reach all the shops and train station.
- 4 bedroom with build in
- 2 bathroom
- kitchen with dining
- sun room
- granny flat
- external laundry
- big yard
- pet friendly
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
PLEASE NOTE: Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations. You may be contacted to put down holding deposit (equivalent to one week rent) after you submit the application. And the holding deposit is non-refundable if you change your mind at the later stage. It is only refundable when your application is rejected by the owner.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.