Apartment for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Riverwood
Brand New 1 Bedroom + Study with ParkingProperty ID 1825291Combining spacious design, contemporary style and enviable convenience, this brand new apartment promises incredible ease of living. It's set within the sought-after 'Washington Park' community, footsteps from Riverwood's shops, cafes and train station.
- Smartly finished interiors, open plan lounge and dining space
- Large glass doors enhance natural light, indoor/outdoor flow
- Sizeable all-weather balcony positioned to enjoy sun
- Straight line kitchen features stone benchtops, gas cooking
- Spacious sized bedroom equipped with mirrored built-in robe
- Stylish fully tiled shower room, discreet European laundry
- Study nook, air conditioning, gas heating bayonet, intercom
- Lift access to secure single parking space.
- Walk to sprawling public parklands, easy access to the M5
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.