- About this property
- Explore Riverwood
Level 2 Spacious 2 Bedroom Apartment with ParkingProperty ID 1719782A beautiful two bedroom apartment situated in an ultra-contemporary building built less than six months ago. The apartment is located in an entirely new suburb, Washington Park, a project designed by renowned developers Payce.
Washington Park is situated amongst beautiful parkland and features a wealth of open space along with a vibrant garden retail plaza. At less than 30 minutes south-west of the CBD, Washington Park is considered to be one of Sydney's next property hotspots. Bordered by a state-of-the-art library, sports centre, and a wide array of sport and lifestyle amenities.
Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes
Main bedroom includes a large en-suite
Modern kitchen with stainless gas steel appliances
Large family size bathroom with bath
Open plan living flowing into entertainer's courtyard
Secure building with car parking and intercom
Oversized storage cage
Easy access to shops, restaurants, motorways and public transport
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history:Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.