- About this property
- Explore Riverwood
Split Level New Two Bedroom Apartment - Heart of RiverwoodProperty ID 1711555Stylish New Apartment with quality!! Located in the quiet Erskine Street, 2 minutes walk to Riverwood Station, 6 months old, well designed apartment. Small complex with lift and secured system. Spacious, bright, modern 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with big balcony at affordable price, and more.......
- Main bedroom has built-in;
- Upstairs Attic bedroom has wardrobe and ensuite;
- Modern bathrooms with tiles to the ceiling
- Open Kitchen with modern granite and gas cooking;
- Down lights all through the unit;
- Super big sunny balcony;
- Double brick construction;
- Security car spaces;
- Lift access to every floor.
Available now! Book for your inspection today!!
(REGISTER BY SENDING AN ENQUIRY & WE WILL RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE)
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.