- About this property
- Explore Riverstone
Another Awesome Result by Rod Nolan & Theresa Scholtz from Ray White Nolan & Iken - More Properties NeededProperty ID 1559475If you are looking to buy your first home, or thinking of downsizing, and want to live in a up and coming area, then you should take a look at this beautiful, near new, single level Eden Brae home. It boasts a contemporary floor plan, with generous proportions and modern inclusions.
Located in a new development on the fringe of Schofields and The Ponds, this home offers so much value for money, and is only minutes' drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre, your choice of public or private schools, Schofields train station, and the future northwest rail link.
This beautiful home features:
• Four generous bedrooms with built-ins to three, the master bedroom offers a private ensuite with an oversized shower and walk-in robe
• Enclosed media room
• Open plan family and meals area
• Expansive galley style kitchen with loads of bench space and storage, 900mm gas cooktop and oven, 20mm Caeserstone benchtop with breakfast bar, and large walk-in pantry
• Family bathroom with storage, and separate toilet
• The private outdoor entertainment area overlooks landscaped gardens and manicured lawns
• Other inclusions are: Downlights, plantation shutters and blinds, laundry, linen cupboard, alarm, water tank, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, and double automated garage with internal access
Homes of this calibre, in this particular pocket, don't stay on the market for long so make sure you book your viewing without delay. Call Rod and Theresa at 9627 1011 for more information.