- About this property
- Explore Richmond
Under Instructions from the Nsw Trustee & Guadian - Must be Sold!Property ID 1576946Presenting an outstanding opportunity to secure a well presented three bedroom property in one of Richmond's most sought after streets. Also offering rear lane access and massive double garaging this property will appeal to first home buyers, investors and downsizers.
• MUST BE SOLD! Auction onsite 17th December 2017 (
onsite at 11.00AM, registration from 10.30am)
• UNDER INSTRUCTIONS from the NSW Trustee & Guardian
• 632m2 block with rear lane access - granny flat potential (STCA)
• Three bedrooms plus study
• Two bathrooms and three toilets
• Open living and dining, plus sunroom at rear
• Freshly painted and new carpets throughout
• Massive steel frame shed/garage, access via laneway
• 500m to East Richmond train station and bus services
• 300m to Richmond Public School & St Monicas Primary School
• 1km to Richmond Market Place, cafs, restaurants & specialty shops
• DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! INSPECT TODAY!
This property will be sold and is under instructions from the NSW Trustee and Guardian. Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 for more details.