- About this property
- Explore Rathmines
Built to Last - Classic with Lake ViewsProperty ID 1510847* Flexible inspection times to suit you. Call now to arrange a suitable time
* Formidable brick home with 3 bedrooms & huge 2 bedroom self contained granny flat
* Unique design with huge open plan living area, feature fire place & mezzanine parents retreat
* Main house offers 3 beds with ensuite to main & main bathroom, large bedrooms
* Granny flat is level, huge kitchen, dining & lounge with large bedrooms & renovated bathroom
* Single garage with storage and double carport, plenty of other off street parking
* 783sqm block with large fenced yard, quiet street close to shops, lake & boat ramp
* A great family opportunity in a fantastic position, a must to inspect
This is a commanding home in a family friendly suburb near the waters edge, a house with design features not often seen that make this home stand out from the rest. The main talking point would be the main living area with a feature brick fireplace that sprawls up to a high cathedral ceiling & is flanked by two huge windows which bring in natural light & show the lake view. The main part of the house also offers 3 bedrooms including a mezzanine parents retreat with ensuite, main bathroom and entertaining verandah. Then beneath you will find a huge 2 bedroom granny flat with huge kitchen, large bedrooms, renovated bathroom & large lounge room, with no stairs at all this is an ideal area. There is a single garage with internal access, double carport and loads of off street parking, the yard is large and fully fenced and perfect for kids and pets. This home really does stand out from the rest and is perfect for the large family or just the buyer who appreciates the well built homes from days gone by. A must to inspect, call today.
From all of us at Ray White Toronto, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call or email us today.