- About this property
- Explore Raglan
"Butlerville" - Owners Committed Elsewhere - Must be SoldProperty ID 1508856The offering of Butlerville represents a very rare opportunity to secure a magnificent property on 10 level acres on the doorstep of the Bathurst CBD. The owners have committed elsewhere and have instructed us that the property must be sold.
- 10 level acres
- Divided into 3 paddocks with post & rail fencing, day yard & 2 stables, loading ramp & crush
- Water is supplied from 4 tanks & a bore (3 poly + 25,000 gal concrete tanks)
- The substantial double brick home consists of five over-sized bedrooms with walk in robes
- Main bedroom with large en suite & enormous walk-in robe & dressing room
- There are numerous formal and informal living areas including an expansive brick & glass atrium/sunroom overlooking the property
- Large eat-in timber kitchen with gas cooktop & electric oven
- Car parking for 4 vehicles (3 x remote controlled roller doors)
- 2 x fully self contained one bedroom granny flats off the main home
- Huge machinery shed with concrete floor ( 15 x 7m) with teenage retreat with full bathroom
- 10m inground swimming pool with solar heating and gas backup, fully enclosed with automatic adjustable skylights, adjoining gym & full bathroom facilities
- Fully landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
Butlerville is a property that has been built on a grand scale, with no expense spared. Located in a quite cul-de-sac just minutes from town, schools and Bathurst airport. The owners have committed elsewhere and Butlerville will be sold.