House for Sale
- About this property
Convenient Living Family Home Close to School and Shops - Price Guide $1,900,000Property ID 1924590Located in a quiet, tree-lined street in Pymble, this solid brick family home sits in an ideal corner block location with an impressive landholding of 931 sqm. Ready to move in and with scope for improvement, this double storey property offers potential to capitalize. The property is just a 900m walk to the top-ranking East Gordon Public School, as well as nearby some of North Shore's most prestigious private schools. Only minutes away from St Ives Shopping Village and Pymble Golf Club, this positioning offers easy access to recreational and household shopping, restaurants and cafes.
* Double storey, solid brick home with sun-lit front terrace
* Spacious kitchen with leafy outlook, timber balcony perfect for catching the afternoon sun
* North aspect combined living and dining area, gas fireplace
* Renovated, self-containing upstairs section with separate entry - ideal for in-law accommodation
* Private child and pet friendly rear garden with barbeque area
* Large office or fourth bedroom with side access
* Single lock-up garage / workshop with plenty of storage
* 3.5 KW solar panel, solar / gas hot water system, split reverse cycle air conditioning
* Approx. 250 meter walk to Park, opposite Dalrymple-Hay Nature Reserve
* Walk to St Ives Shopping Village
* Close to transport for Gordon Train Station, Macquarie Park, Northern Beaches and City
* Near prestigious schools Corpus Christi Primary, Masada College High School and Brigidine College
Be quick for an inspection. With an attractive price range, convenient location and serene setting, this home will attract significant interest.
Contact Tony Chen on 0423 388 838 for further details.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.