- About this property
- Explore Pymble
Sold by Sima AkbarianProperty ID 1669601Renovated Double brick house on 1,100sqm - Move in or Invest!
Whether you are looking for an entry level home or holding to receive an income return, this is the time to buy and capitalise. There is potential to split the accommodation for in-laws or simply live in this family home as is. As you step into the foyer you have an option to race up to the bedrooms where you have a study, single bedroom and a Master with walk through robe all surrounding a family bathroom and separate storage plus W.C.
Downstairs you have a combined living and dining with access to the alfresco terrace with district views, ideal for that BBQ or afternoon with family and friends. Furthermore, the Kitchen comes complete with modern appliances including a Gas cook top, large oven and sleek bench top. For comfort there are 3 x split air-conditioning, a three car tandem carport, large laundry and plenty of storage. The property is located only 1 km walk away from Turramurra Station and town centre and is within the Pymble public school zone.
* 3 Bedrooms with built-ins plus study/4th bedroom and renovated 2 bathrooms + extra WC.
* Renovated Kitchen with modern appliances, Gas cooktop and sleek benchtops.
* Spacious Lounge and Dining with access to all weather terrace.
* 3 Carport tandem, large Laundry, Split System Air-conditioning and plenty of storage.
* Backyard with vista views and plenty of scope to add value STCA.
* Walk to Turramurra Station and Town Centre. Pymble public school zone and Pymble Ladies College is close by.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.