House for Rent
- About this property
Open for Inspection Saturday 18th August 11.30-11.45amProperty ID 1933794Set in one of Putney's most sought-after streets, this meticulously designed home offers a practical floor plan with quality finishes throughout.
- Welcoming foyer with high ceilings and fireplace
- Designer gourmet kitchen includes Caesarstone bench tops, gas stainless steel Smeg
appliances and walk-in pantry
- Expansive living/dining space with bi-fold doors that flow to an alfresco terrace with
tranquil gardens, sparkling inground heated pool and spa bath suitable for entertaining
all year round
- Separate casual lounge area plus TV/media room upstairs + study
- Four generous sized bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
- Two luxurious bathrooms, upstairs with a separate bath and guest toilet downstairs
- Secure front yard with manicured gardens and automatic gate
- Auto double lock up garage with internal access with space for storage
- Other features include beautiful porcelain tiles and quality wool carpets, large internal
laundry, ducted air conditioning, & plenty of storage throughout
A great opportunity to enjoy this beautiful home in a convenient location with easy access to:
- Foreshore parks & ferry wharf
- Direct to city, event buses to Homebush for sporting, concerts & Easter show as well as school buses including St Joseph's College, St Ignatius College, Trinity, Kings, Tara, Meriden, & Santa Sabina
- Leading local primary schools
- Short stroll to Putney Village
Avail date: NOW!
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Small pets considered on application
Please refer to the website for open inspection times or contact agent for a private inspection.
*Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.