House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Punchbowl
Renovated Family HomeProperty ID 1578521Creating a superb ambience and providing an expansive layout and it is set near shops and buses.
MASSIVE house, you are given two (2) options either to lease just 2 bedrooms or 4 bedrooms all together.
**If your choice is to lease 2 bedroom is from $450pw**
Available NOW must inspect!!!
* Bright sunlight.
* Polish Timber flooring throughouts.
* Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobe.
* Spacious living/dining area.
* Modern kitchen with electricity cook top.
* External laundry.
* Lock up garage.
Open times are subject to change, please check the website the day of the scheduled open for any changes or cancellations.
Please call Lisa 0451 798 480 for more information.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent pay slips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
- References: Minimum two written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.