- About this property
- Explore Potts Point
Sunny, North Facing 56m² Art-Deco 1 BedroomProperty ID 1565028This sundrenched apartment is postioned on level 4 north-east corner of Kaloola', a classic c1927 unrestricted company title security building tucked away in a quiet enclave at the desirable northern end of Potts Point.
Light and airy with high ceilings throughout, the apartment has a wide entrance hall, spacious living/dining room, modern Miele gas kitchen, huge king-size bedroom and light-filled bathroom. Additional features include a concealed laundry (in kitchen) and private outlook from all rooms.
Featuring Georgian and Art Deco influences, elegant common areas and a rooftop with stunning views, Kaloola' was designed by esteemed architect Claud Hamilton whose other buildings include Wirringulla'(c 1927) opposite on St Neots Avenue and landmark Byron Hall' (circa 1928) on Macleay Street. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to Embarkation Park, Kaloola' is a short walk to buses, shops, cafes, restaurants and the city.
• Approximately 56sqm
• Unrestricted company title building
• Classic circa 1927 security building of 20 apartments
• Elegant building designed by architect Claud Hamilton
• Polished timber panelling & terrazzo floors in hallways
• Preferred NE corner position on level 4 of the building
• Spacious living/dining room with tranquil water view
• Huge king-size bedroom with ample space for b/ins
• Miele gas kitchen with Fisher & Paykel dish drawer
• Light-filled bathroom; concealed laundry in kitchen
• Wide entrance hall, high ceilings, filled with light
• Common rooftop area with stunning views
• Stroll to shops, cafes, restaurants and the city
Levies: $1158.60 per qtr inc GST
Water: Included in levies
Council: $243.50 per qtr