House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Pennant Hills
Period Home, Ideal Locale, Walk to Rail. Renovated and ReadyProperty ID 1838891Character is the definition of this gorgeous and quaint home. Taking your first steps inside you'll feel at ease whilst being welcomed by the 10ft high ornate ceilings, picture rails, period light fittings and polished floor boards. Your country kitchen, dining and lounge room all flow seamlessly through French doors and onto your entertainers deck looking out over that peaceful suburban view. All of this in an exceptionally well positioned and highly sought after location.
Whether you are looking for your 1st home, down sizer, investment or that ideal position then look no further and be sure to inspect this rare and character filled beauty.
In a nutshell:
- Two generous bedrooms one with built ins. Small potential 3rd bedroom/sleepout that could be increased in size or converted to a WIR & Ensuite
- Renovated bathroom
- Third bedroom optional or ideal as a study, art room or potential ensuite and walk in robe
- New colourbond roof, carport, awning and guttering
- Country style kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with slow combustion fire place & ceiling fan adjacent to lounge room with french doors connecting you to your outdoor deck.
- Gas outlet in lounge room. 1kw Solar panel system. Insulated walls and ceiling. New wiring.
- Privately fenced yard, with a lock up shed offering plenty of extra storage.
- External laundry, with a separate wash closet.
- Two x 1100ltr water tanks with pump for outdoor use.
- Updated plumbing and a abundance of under house storage.
- Large carport. Additional off street car space. Secure and fenced yard perfect for pets or children to play
- If you like your veggies you'll love the ready to go veggie patch
- Garage size and secure workshop, handyman's heaven or trades persons domain
Location, location, location:
- Stroll to Pennant Hills train station and shopping precinct.
- Close proximity to shops, schools, day cares, cafes, parks and playgrounds.
- Only 4 train stops to Macquarie University, 3 to Hornsby.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
- Corner block position sitting high and proud
AUCTION: In-Rooms at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Thursday 29th March, Registration from 6pm
For further information on this property please call Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or Buddy Khouri on 0450 200 666.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.