House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Pennant Hills
Quality Home in Quiet Cul-De-SacProperty ID 1698579You can't miss the quality that presents itself here at this grand residence. Not only does it have all the space you could possibly need, it has also been meticulously maintained since its construction in 2008 and is in "as-new" condition. The home has a North to rear aspect to take full advantage of the sunlight which streams through the many large windows. You have many choices in living areas, being the formal lounge and dining room, the open plan family and meals area, the downstairs rumpus room and also the upstairs family/teenage retreat with private balcony. The master bedroom is a retreat in itself, generously proportioned and including a spa bath in the ensuite.
Private park-like grounds await you when you venture outdoors including established garden beds, a man-made water feature, expansive level lawn and two paved entertaining areas.
In A Nutshell:
- Allcastle home, built 2008, brick construction
- 5 bedrooms all with built-ins, plus downstairs study
- Three full bathrooms, two with spa baths
- Kitchen with gas cooking, pantry, quality stainless steel dishwasher, ducted rangehood, electric oven and grill
- Multiple large living areas, Belgium teak timber floors
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Plenty of storage cupboards, ducted vacuum system
- Water tank, two garden outlets and recycled water to toilets
- Gas bayonets for BBQ connection and also heating indoors
- Double garage, two doors on separate motors
- NBN ready, two foxtel points, security alarm with provision for back to base
- Laundry has potential gas connection and storage cupboards
Location, Location, Location:
- A moment to Pennant Hills shopping village including Harris Farm Markets
- Walk to Pennant Hills Public School and Pennant Hills High School
- Close to Pennant Hills train station
- Only a 1.1km walk to Mount St Benedict College (approx)
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University
- Restaurants, cafes and shops all nearby with plenty of parking or leave the car at home
- Close to elite schools including Barker College, Loreto, Normanhurst Boys, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox and more
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres
For further information please feel free to contact Nathan Leuzzi 0412 975 190 or Dion Verzeletti 0413 753 695.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.