House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Pennant Hills
Space, Comfort and OpportunityProperty ID 1569069Privately and peacefully set well back from the street on a generous parcel of prime land, this inviting residence defines comfort and possibility. Offering a selection of formal and casual living spaces plus a self contained lower level. With rare dual street frontage and additional access via 6A Britannia Street, there is the potential to enjoy as is or further enhance subject of course to council approval.
In a nutshell
- Offering a selection of formal and casual living spaces
- Self contained lower level is an ideal guest apartment
- Double bedrooms, large kitchen, rumpus room, deck
- Skylight, internal access garage, porch and a balcony
Location Location Location:
- Short walk to Pennant Hills Station/Bus Terminal and shopping precinct.
- Convenient to many desirable public and private schools in the local area.
- 4 train stops to Macquarie University.
- Short drive to Hornsby Westfield, Castle Towers and Macquarie shopping centres.
- Easy access to M2/M7 & M1 motorways.
AUCTION: Thursday 8th December, 6.30pm at Pennant Hills Bowling Club. Registration from 6pm.
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Dion Verzeletti on 0413 753 695 or James Andrews on 0421 441 276.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.