- About this property
- Explore Paxton
Charming Cottage Full of Character!Property ID 1697955Sitting proudly on a 999sqm block, this four bedroom home is full of character and will delight an array of buyers. Featuring a large front yard, with indoor-outdoor living with built in seating and a fantastic view of Ellalong lagoon and mountain views of the Watagans, plus a quirky appeal that proves irresistible, you will need to act swiftly to snap up this gem.
Paxton Primary School is just 750m from your front door, and local transport and general store within easy reach, while the Cessnock CBD is only 10 minutes away, and with the Wine Country only a short drive away; why not spend your weekends exploring the region's finest wineries?
Inside the home offers you:
- Kitchen with breakfast bar and double cupboard storage, hanging steel rod for pots & pans plus skylight
- Formal dining room with built in book shelves and storage, and leads onto front verandah
- Cozy lounge room or reading/study nook with wood fireplace
- Formal lounge / seating room
- Combined laundry and bathroom with access to side yard plus separate toilet
- Huge master bedroom with ceiling fan and full ensuite with large shower and separate bath
- 3 other good sized bedrooms
- Combined informal dining and lounge room off kitchen, with high ceilings, ceiling fans and air conditioning
Off the lounge and dining room are two sliding doors, one leads onto an open screened outdoor living room and the other to an outdoor paved entertaining area. The back yard offers plenty of trees, shrubs, plants and even an established orange and mulberry tree. An additional sitting area and bbq area can be found at the rear of the yard with a fish pond.
As an added bonus, there is a single garage plus attached workshop/ storage area, 2 bedrooms, green room plus an attached single carport or entertaining area. Upgrade your lifestyle in a heartbeat with this charming abode! Contact James Matthews on 0402 773 476 to book your inspection.