- About this property
- Explore Patchs Beach
- Investment data
100 Acres Overlooking the Ocean - Patches Beach ParadiseProperty ID 1405587Long Term Owner is moving on A Golden Opportunity is Available to You NOW!
The property has an older style Three Bedroom home overlooking the ocean a large Machinery Shed with a sealed Road to the front gate.
* Four Fresh water Dams (Two of these are Spring Fed)
* Character filled Undulating land with Rain Forrest, Grassy Fields and a Lemon Myrtle Plantation
* Abundant Birdlife and a population of Wallabies add to a Beautiful Natural Environment
* A wide and diverse mix of Plant life including Staghorns, Pandanus Palms Lemon Myrtle and much more.
Australias Great Eastern Cape is a Natural Wonderland with a Tangible Energy, attracting some of the worlds most Inspired and Creative people to Holiday and Live in the Region.
The climate is Sub Tropical (28 degrees south) and Pleasant all year round where a typical Summers days is blessed with a sea breeze and the Winter season bathed in warm sunshine and Blue Skys.
This is your opportunity to acquire an iconic property in one of the most Beautiful and Hospitable areas of Australia (if not the world). Build your Dream. The internet has made it possible to work from anywhere, let your creative juices flow in this wonderful environment.
Just Minutes from Ballina Airport and approximately 40 km as the crow flies from Byron Bay
Ten minute Helicopter flight to Byron Bay.
The surrounding Hinterland and Northern Rivers area is fertile and lush.
Ray White Commercial GC South
Shop 14-15 'The Strand' Griffith Street, Coolangatta QLD 4225
Servicing Northern NSW and the Southern Gold Coast
Key Information Tenancy Status Currently Tenanted Annual Yield (Gross) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Annual Yield (Nett) N/A (Marketed Without Price) Title Scheme Not Applicable
The above figures are estimates and should not be relied upon by a purchaser. The returns are not guaranteed. Further disclaimers apply.
* Total annual expenses are based upon information provided by the vendor. They exclude potential costs that will vary according to the purchaser. Excluded costs include, but are not limited to, management and leasing fees, marketing costs, repairs and maintenance.