- About this property
- Explore Parramatta
Sold by Lee Xiao 0414 917 866, Many More Wanted!Property ID 1559019Situated on the banks of Parramatta River and positioned on the sought after north easterly aspect on the 11th floor penthouse level of a just completed architect designed building 'River Vistas', this stunning apartment presents unrivalled Sydney CBD and Parramatta city & river views, generous proportions and unparalleled settings. It features:
- 3 double bedrooms plus study
- Massive open plan lounge & dining with luxurious outlook
- Approximately 210m2 on the title in dress circle locale
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors & windows provide abundant natural light & cross air ventilation
- Stunning kitchens with stone benchtops, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, splashbacks & under mount sink
- Sleek bathrooms featuring floor-to-ceiling designer tiles, frameless showers & quality fittings
- Master bedroom with Ensuite & access to balcony
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms plus access to balcony
- Ducted air conditioning
- Double secure car space plus extra storage cage
- Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to railway station, Rivercat ferry, Westfield Parramatta's thriving shops and vibrant restaurants
Parramatta is growing at a rapid rate with multi-billion dollar infrastructure and renewal projects creating new living, working and leisure environments. Significant infrastructure projects are underway including redevelopment of the city's civic heart, light rail, a CBD high-rise university campus, upgrades to Westmead Hospital and Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, a revitalised river foreshore and Riverside arts and entertainment precinct, plus a new pedestrian bridge for seamless river and CBD crossings.
"Ray White Parramatta/Oatlands, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."