Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Parramatta
Developer's Release, Choose from 2 Luxurious Brand New ApartmentsProperty ID 15252081011C (2 bedrooms plus study on level 10): 141m2 plus 33m2 parking & storage
1111C (3 bedrooms on level 11): 115m2 plus 26m2 parking & 4m2 storage cage
Situated on the banks of Parramatta River, award winning landmark project Promenade has been developed by reputable developer Starryland and designed to capture the lifestyle of sophistication: the panoramic district views, abundant light, green landscapes and saltwater river breeze. Occupying the 10th & 11th floor of recently completed C building, these stunning apartments present spacious floor plans with generous proportions and unparalleled settings.
- Massive open plan lounge & dining with luxurious outlook
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors & windows provide abundant natural light & cross air ventilation
- Stunning kitchens designed by celebrated architect Turner featuring Bosch gas appliances, dishwasher, designer islands & beautiful stone benchtops
- Sleek bathrooms featuring floor-to-ceiling designer tiles, frameless showers & quality appliances
- Master bedrooms all with Ensuite & access to balcony
- Ducted & reverse cycle air conditioners, built-in robes & plenty of storage spaces
- High ceilings & LED lighting throughout
- Expansive landscaped parklands, private residents' podium garden, retail plaza and sweeping views over the river and beyond
- Only 350m to the University of Western Sydney and a short walk to railway station, Rivercat ferry, Westfield Parramatta's thriving shops and vibrant restaurants
Parramatta is growing at a rapid rate with multi-billion dollar infrastructure and renewal projects creating new living, working and leisure environments. Significant infrastructure projects are underway including redevelopment of the city's civic heart, light rail, a CBD high-rise university campus, upgrades to Westmead Hospital and Rosehill Gardens Racecourse, a revitalised river foreshore and Riverside arts and entertainment precinct, plus a new pedestrian bridge opposite Promenade for seamless river and CBD crossings.
* All sizes & distances are approximate.