- About this property
- Explore Paddington
Large Family Home, Freestanding on over 220m² with Lock up GarageProperty ID 1718964From a picturesque freestanding period bungalow to a sensational dual level family haven, this classic home has been transformed into an expansive contemporary retreat emphasising effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining. Showcasing clean lines, quality modern finishes and district views to the nearby city, its flowing interiors are bathed in northerly natural light. Enjoy Paddington's cosmopolitan lifestyle minutes from the front door, only a brief stroll to Five Ways cafes and walking distance to Edgecliff station.
* Dual street frontage, rare freestanding house
* Private open plan living, dining and kitchen set beneath soaring ceilings
* Seamless flow to an alfresco deck, city view terrace and garden courtyard
* Sleek stone-topped island kitchen with high quality stainless steel appliances
* Upper level master bedroom leads out to balcony with elevated district views
* Four oversized bedrooms plus a versatile front sunroom or sitting room
* Contemporary bathroom with deep tub, frameless shower, stone vanity
* Original timber floors, picture rails, rear lane access to a lock-up garage
* Stroll to magnificent Trumper Park, minutes by bus or train to the CBD
Saturday 30th September, 4pm.
Registrations from 3:30pm
at Ray White Paddington
215 Glenmore Road, Paddington