- About this property
- Explore Oberon
Ten Acres - Rare FindProperty ID 1563139A spectacular rural holding of 10 acres with a private bush aspect, complete with a building entitlement and offering a desirable home site.
- 10 acres with a nice mix of natural cleared grazing and a strip of native bush land, gently undulating and with a small dam
- New Colourbond garage with concrete floor
- 6 metre x 6 metre insulated garage provides workshop space or weekend sleep-overs
- Slow combustion wood fire with oven
- Generator, barbecue and furniture will remain
- Garage has been sighted for maximum use of solar panels
- 3 metre x 3 metre carport with concrete floor
- 5,000 litre rainwater tank
- Levelled home site boasts a northerly aspect, this block is ready to build on
- Sealed road frontage, seven kilometres from town
- On architect's advice the remaining trees have been left remaining to provide a windbreak
Acreage this close to town rarely come up and this one is for sale only due to the owner's desire to go travelling.