- About this property
- Explore Oakville
Auction CancelledProperty ID 1544520Nestled amongst the gum trees and with filtered country views across to the beautiful Blue Mountains this property is set on 5 arable acres and is ready for you to make your own.
The large double story brick home is perfect for a large family. Downstairs the property features three bedrooms with a built in wardrobe to one, internal laundry, recently refurbished bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and plenty of storage and a large family room with slate tiles, ceiling fans and exposed timber beams. As you walk up stairs you enter the combined lounge and dining area featuring two ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning, private balcony and large windows giving you beautiful rural views over the property. Off the lounge and dining area is a large timber kitchen featuring loads of storage and bench space, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. Upstairs also provides a second bathroom with a bath and 3 additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes to two and private balcony off the main.
There is plenty of room for cars with a double carport under the main house and great shedding with room to fit three cars and an additional 3 under the triple carport. For the horse enthusiast the property provides three yards with steel fencing and two stables with a tack and feed room. With the two large fenced paddocks there is plenty of room for the kids to run around or enjoy riding motorbikes around the property.
This is entry level acreage property and is located in a peaceful, semi-rural location just 5 minutes from Windsor and 15 minutes of Rouse Hill, offering you a lifestyle of both tranquillity and convenience.
Highlighted features include:
• 6 bedrooms with built in wardrobes to 3 and private balcony to main
• Large family room downstairs with exposed timber beams
• Combined lounge and dining area upstairs with balcony and reverse cycle air conditioner
• Large timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and loads of storage
• Double carport, Shed with triple carport
• 5 Acres with 2 large fenced paddocks, 3 horse yards, 2 stables with tack and feed room
• Above ground pool for the coming summer months
• 5 minutes from Windsor and 15 minutes of Rouse Hill