Rural for Auction
- About this property
- Explore North Tumbulgum
After 40 Years, it's Time to Go - 50.33ha* Substantial Tweed Valley LandholdingProperty ID 1561127The Peak', Tweed Valley, NSW. Astute buyers recognise the scarcity of elevated acreage holdings close to the coastline. This one needs to be on the top of your inspection list.
• 50.33ha* (124.36* acres) Substantial Tweed Valley Landholding
• Located under 20 Kms to the Gold Coast beaches and International Airport
• Three older rural cottages and several magnificent home sites
• Imposing coastal and rural views from a commanding hinterland position
• Secluded hideaway that's still close to the action
• Ocean and river outlooks and cool coastal breezes
• Dual bitumen access to this block; Fertile soils and dams
The Peak' is the best of coast and country. A blank canvas to build your highland rural escape overlooking the Tweed Valley. After 40 years, it's time to go for the current owners, representing a once in a lifetime opportunity for the astute buyer.
Auction Friday 9 December 2016 10.30am QLD time. Venue Level 26, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane.
Contact the rural agent now to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by public auction under vendor instructions. Due to legislation surrounding new 'Under Quoting Laws' in NSW, company policy restricts agents from providing price guides for auction properties (either verbally or in writing). A report containing recent sales surrounding this property can be provided upon request.