- About this property
- Explore North Sydney
Real Value Here - Sweeping Views, Designer Finishes & Resort FacilitiesProperty ID 1827562Inspect by Appointment
Showcasing a 180 degree Sydney spectacular, this luxurious near new two bedroom apartment is perched upon the 13th floor of the acclaimed Lucent' building just footsteps from the heart of North Sydney. Sharing just a single common wall, the interiors are impeccably finished to an international standard capturing mesmerising views from both bedrooms, the open-plan living area and entertainer's terrace. Completely secure with level lift access from the 24hr concierge foyer and basement parking, Lucent' holds a second convenient street frontage on Angelo Street. Enjoy resort-style living everyday with access to an array of world class facilities including an infinity edge swimming pool, a communal rooftop garden with outdoor kitchen and a fully equipped gymnasium. Walk to absolutely everything, this enviable urban address is mere minutes from train stations, express bus services, Greenwood Plaza, popular eateries and harbourside parkland.
• Open-plan layout floored in wide engineered floorboards
• Seamless in/outdoor flow, floor-to-ceiling windows & doors
• Chic metallic & geometric accents in the designer kitchen
• Kitchen integrated with a full suite of Miele appliances
• Main bedroom with balcony access built-ins & luxe ensuite
• Views from both bedrooms, 2nd bed with 2 sets of built-ins
• Hotel-style bathrooms with mosaic tiling, bath in ensuite
• Glass balustrading securing the terrace & alfresco dining
• Secure parking with storage options off Angelo Street
• Premium carpets, architectural shadow lines & roller blinds
• Intercom, ducted air-conditioning & concealed laundry
• 550m to Greenwood Plaza & North Sydney Train Station
• Close to top schools &universities, minutes to the city centre
Unit with Balcony is 82 sqm, Parking is 15 sqm, Storage is 2 sqm and Total is 99 sqm
Approximate Outgoings Per Quarter
Water $226.21 Council $ 237.00 Strata $1,537.81
If you are looking for an investment a rental guide would be $850 per week.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."