- About this property
- Explore North Sydney
Gracious Victorian Terrace in Tranquil Harbourside EnclaveProperty ID 1812319Enjoying light and space from a prime elevated position, the fresh interior of this gorgeous traditional terrace home showcases classical period charm at every turn while boasting all the comforts of a modern home. A formal entrance and soaring ceilings greet you with a sense of historic grandeur, while masterfully preserved period features and ornate Victorian detail harbour a sense of elegance and comfort.
Nestled in a quiet residential street, its peaceful ambiance belies an extraordinarily central location, only a short stroll to the heart of North Sydney. Enjoy a peaceful suburban lifestyle in a sought after enclave of historical homes, moments from city rail transport, Sydney Harbour Foreshore Parks as well as the Vibrant Kirribilli Village.
- Elegant living and dining space leading out to a private timber alfresco deck
- Contemporary kitchen, CaesarStone benchtops, 90cm Ilve oven, gas stovetop
- Dine-in kitchen spilling out to a timber terrace with elevated district vistas
- Three bright upper level bedrooms open out on to their own private balconies
- Timber deck perfectly sized for entertaining, set beneath mature shade tree
- High ceilings, leadlight windows, original cypress pine timber floorboards
- Chic designer bathroom, study nook, charming original ornate fireplace
- Steps to the harbour at Anderson Park, walk to station, bus to CBD
Water Rates - $280 per quarter approx
Council Rates - $292 per quarter approx