- About this property
- Explore North Sydney
Beautifully Renovated Picturesque Freestanding CottageProperty ID 1704804**APPLICATION APPROVED & DEPOSIT TAKEN**
Lease Period: 12 Months
Pets: Considered - to be approved upon application
Parking: On-street parking
A former whaler's cottage (located just off the so-named 'Whaling Road') the property's picturesque period facade has been meticulously restored to maintain the traditional appearance of the original residence. Surrounded by landscaped low maintenance gardens at the front and rear, the interiors reveal a cleverly reconfigured and deftly renovated home, with a sympathetic second storey extension creating a haven of surprising space and outstanding privacy.
The unrivalled conveniences and amenities of North Sydney are within moments from your front door including shopping precincts, rail access to the CBD as well as retail centres. A short stroll takes you to the cosmopolitan heart of Kirribilli, with its vibrant restaurant, cafe and shopping village. The property sits equidistant to both North Sydney and Milsons Point Station, with easy access to the bus, rail and ferry network.
Drenched in day-round northerly light, the interiors embrace a fluid open plan layout and a chic, contemporary ambience, with high end designer fittings and finishes throughout. Outside, a paved wraparound courtyard provides both a child-friendly play space and an inspired alfresco entertaining setting.
* Flowing living and dining zones, divided by a two-way Ecosmart fireplace
* Dine-in CaesarStone stainless steel kitchen with high end Ilve gas appliances
* Two-tier paved courtyard with minimalist landscaping and garden light feature
* Two upper level bedrooms with pitched loft ceilings and built-in wardrobes
* Recently renovated bathroom with combined bath/shower, powder room
* French double doors from the lounge open to classic front verandah
* Split level design features unique high ceilings with atrium style skylight windows
* Ultra-wide timber floorboards, polished concrete floors in kitchen/casual dining
* Huge versatile study space or kid's play area adjoining the master bedroom
* Gas heating, plantation shutters, alarm security, reverse-cycle air conditioning
* Brief stroll to Anderson or Milson Park and the Neutral Bay harbour foreshore
* Large versatile under-house storage, illuminated garden artwork, garden lighting
* Walk to schools, shopping centres, immediate access to Road, Rail, Ferry and Bus
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
DARA BRIDGEWATER - 0431 751 575